Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tues

I found the requirements for submission to the research journal Appetite and also have reviewed a number of its recently published reports. It seems that most reports are 7,500-8,500 words.

I made an outline based on my findings as presented at the AWP conference, and have begun fleshing it out with text from my thesis.

However, the emphasis is slightly different. In my thesis, I did not include anything associated with the independent post-hoc "validation" of the menu items. But in this report, those findings are central.

Thus the emphasis is not "how do masculinity and femininity measurements directly relate to nutritional composition" but the more subtle and (to me) more interesting "how do people see food items" and "how do masculinity and femininity measurements relate to which items are chosen".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home